Hello, friends! As promised, I am sharing this fun DIY party décor I created for our Modern Mad Science Party – DIY Molecule Balloons!
I was browsing at one of my local craft stores when I stumbled upon these colorful embroidery hoops. I thought it would fun to create molecule balloons to hang over our table set up!
Don’t they look super fun? I was so pleased with the final result and I couldn’t wait to share this easy tutorial with you.
To make these molecule balloons is very easy and they require minimal supplies.
Ready to create your own?
What you will need:
- Gather your supplies.
2. Attach two embroidery hoops same size and color.
3. Inflate three balloons same color for each hoop.
4. Create a cluster.
5. Attach thread to cluster by tying a knot.
6. Cut the thread.
7. Hang cluster onto the embroidery hoop.
8. Hang your molecule balloons from the ceiling or decorate any spot at your party!
Ta-da! Super fun party balloon décor for your Mad Science Party!
I hope you enjoyed these DIY molecule balloons as much I did creating them!
Creative concept/idea: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party