These diy strawberry balloon toppers are perfect to jazz up simple party sweets and host an exciting summer strawberry party. Whether you consider yourself crafty or not, these diy toppers can be created in no time with very little effort.
- 5″ pink or red balloons
- Balloon Pump
- Green colored construction paper
- Permanent marker
- Lollipop sticks
- Hot Glue (cold temp)
- Inflate balloons using balloon pump.
- Draw dots using permanent marker.
- Draw stems on construction paper. Cut them out using a pair of scissors.
- Poke a hole in the center of each stem.
- Insert balloon knot into stem.
- Attach lollipop stick using hot glue.
- Adorn cupcakes or other party sweets.
Stop by our Instagram to watch the easy step-by-step reel for these strawberry balloon cupcake toppers.
Other strawberry party ideas we love:
- Pink Drink with Strawberry Puree – Serve this refreshing kid-friendly drink that combines fresh strawberries, coconut milk, and club soda.
- Fresh Strawberry Cake – “A party without a cake is just a meeting”, so be sure to include a delicious cake like this delightful fresh strawberry cake made with freeze-dried strawberries and strawberry jam. What not to love?
- Strawberry Acorn Magnets – If you are planning a strawberry craft for your party, these strawberry acorn magnets are just too precious. Perfect craft for children and adults alike.
- Strawberry Parfaits – Whether you are hosting a party indoors or a summer picnic at a park, these strawberry parfait would make perfect summery treat for your guests.
- DIY Paper Strawberry Garland – Create an adorable strawberry garland using 3 craft supplies only. No cutting machine needed. It can’t get any easier than that.
I hope you enjoyed these strawberry party ideas.
Styling and Photography: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
Tableware: Pom Pom Party Shop