Hello, friends! I am excited to share these adorable hedgehog donut holes I made for our latest party – a Magical Unicorn Woodland Party!
They make the perfect treat for a woodland theme and they are SO easy to make! They are a big hit among the kids!
What you will need:
- Donut holes
- Bag of chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Pour bag of chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Melt chocolate as per package instructions.
- Insert a toothpick into a donut hole and dip half of it in melted chocolate. Gently tap toothpick to remove excess chocolate.
- Cover it with chocolate sprinkles.
- Remove the toothpick and gently place the donut hole on wax paper. Let it dry completely.
- Using a toothpick dipped in melted chocolate, draw eyes and nose.
Once they are ready, simply place them on a thick tree slice to make the cutest party display!
Styling and Photography: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party for Black Twine.