I have a fun freebie for you today!
I just recently designed a printable Watercolor Flamingo Collection and I thought I could also share with you a free watercolor confetti template so that you can make your own coordinating party hats!
All you need to make these fun party hats is:
- hot glue
- a pair of scissors
- hole punch
- your free template – watercolor confetti party hat
- tissue fringe, pompoms or ribbon (optional)
1. Print out your watercolor confetti party hat on white cardstock;
2. Cut along the borders;
3. Fold along the dotted lines;
4. Glue the seam together;
5. Punch holes on each side of the hat;
6. Thread a 18″ piece of elastic through the holes and tie a knot on the inside part of the hat;
7. Embellish with tissue fringe, pompoms or leftover ribbons. Make sure you secure the embellishments with hot glue.