This post is sponsored by good 2 grow. All opinions stated are my own.
If you are looking for exciting Paw Patrol party ideas to keep the kids entertained no matter the season and occassion, these easy puppy party ideas will inspire you to throw the cutest celebration without the fuss.
Paw Patrol Party Decorations
No kids Paw Patrol party is complete without a festive backdrop. A coordinating balloon garland and Paw Patrol balloons will get your space party-ready in no time.
For the balloon garland, we incorporated balloons in two different sizes for extra texture, in the colors that represent each pup, so no pup is left behind. To complement the festive balloon garland, a balloon bouquet was incorporated using Paw Patrol and star foil balloons.
Paw Patrol Kids Table
Make the kids table extra fun by layering festive paper plates in different sizes, cups, wooden utensil and paw patrol napkins. To bring extra excitement and complete your paw patrol party tablescape, treat each guest to their favorite Paw Patrol character featuring good2grow fun juice bottles.
Puppy Party Food
Plan an easy yet delicious menu featuring yummy snacks using simple ingredients and won’t require hours of preparation in the kitchen.
Here are a few ideas that are always crowd-pleasers among the kids:
- Cupcakes: Dress them up with Paw Patrol dessert toppers.
- Pupcorn (Popcorn): For a more balanced menu, serve traditional popcorn. Make it fun by serving it in pup bowls.
- Chocolate balls or cereal: Pick chocolate or cereal that resemble dog kibbles and serve them in pup bowls.
- PB & J sandwiches: Use a bone cookie cutter to bring the Paw Patrol party theme to life.
- Veggies: Serve cut up veggies in paper cups for easy serving.
Paw Patrol Drinks
Keep good2grow Paw Patrol juice bottles in the fridge until guests start to arrive, then neatly arrange them on a dessert stand for a fun presentation. The kids will get about picking their own Paw Patrol characters.
DIY Pup Craft Activity
Keep the kids entertained with a fun Paw Patrol inspired craft. All you need is a few craft supplies to create the cutest balloon dog. If you have toddlers in attendance, have pup ears and noses already cut for them. Adult supervision is always recommended during any craft activity.
DIY Balloon Dog
- 7″ balloons
- balloon pump
- puppy ear template
- black, brown or beige construction paper
- small circle punch (optional)
- googly eyes
- black permanent marker
- ribbon (optional)
- Inflate balloon using a hand pump.
- Print puppy ear template and cut it out.
- Using a pencil, trace puppy ear on brown or beige construction paper. Attach ears to the balloon using glue.
- Glue googly eyes to the balloons.
- Create pup’s nose using a small circle punch. Adhere it to the balloon using glue.
- Draw pup’s mouth using black permanent marker.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it to the balloon knot. Ta-da! You just created the cutest dog balloon!
Paw Patrol Party Favors
Say a warm thank you for attending your Paw Patrol party by treating the littles guests to take-home party favor baskets filled with mini Paw Patrol toys, candies and an extra good2grow juice bottle the kids can enjoy at home.
I hope you enjoyed these Paw Patrol party ideas! Make it fun for the kids!