Whether you are planning a birthday party or a family gathering this holiday season. I am excited to share fun ways on how you can incorporate these versatile modular cake stands into your next holiday party or any other special occasion.
I love the fact these modular cake stands are made out of non-toxic plastic, which means they are super light and safe for displaying food directly onto them. The most exciting thing about modular cake stands is that you can mix and match by switching up the tops and bases. I am still in awe.
You Can Use Modular Cake Stands as Table Centerpieces
You can elevate your tablescape by using the modular cake stands as your table centerpieces. They will add height to your table design and if you have kids in attendance, they make the perfect holiday treat display for the kids to reach.
Cake Stands aren’t for Food Only
Cake stands aren’t for displaying food only. Consider making great use of them to display your holiday decor to quickly bring your party theme to life and make your holiday set up more eye-catching.
You can also mix you modular cake/ dessert stands with other pieces you already have in your inventory (porcelain platters, candle holders and domes) to add height and texture to your design.
You Can Select Your Modular Cake Stands To Fit Your Color Palette
From 48 shades to choose from, you can select the colors to fit your needs. I selected my modular cake stands in light & leaf green, red and pink to perfectly match the adorable holiday paper products. This fun collection features classic stripes and holiday characters, such as Santa and Reindeer to cater to both adults and kids.
The modular pieces and holiday paper products really complemented each other and offered a clean and modern look. Perfect inspiration for the busy modern hostess who appreciates easy-to-use products and effortless party and entertaining ideas.
Do you have any theme and color palette in mind for your next holiday gathering?
Other Fun Ways to Use Your Modular Cake Stands
If you are unsure about how you can make great use of your modular cake stands this holiday season, consider these fun ideas:
- Hot Cocoa Bar: Create a hot cocoa bar and use your cake stands to display mugs and hot cocoa fixings, such as mini jars filled with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, crushed peppermint, coconut flakes, nuts and more.
- Holiday Scene: Use cake stands in different colors and heights to display holiday decor, such as brush trees, Christmas bulbs and other holiday ornaments that are sentimental to your family.
- Holiday Ornament Making Party: You can use your cake stands to display all your craft supplies to host he ultimate holiday ornament making party for family and friends.
- Holiday Card Display: If you already started to receive those holiday photo cards from loved ones, use your modular cake stands to display them. You can even add artificial snow for a cozy winter look.
- Holiday Mug Display: This idea is for those who have a holiday mug addiction, which is most of us. Display them on your cake stands during the season. You can place them in your kitchen counter next to your coffee maker or on your floating shelves if applicable.
- Holiday Charcuterie: Charcuterie boards have been all the rage for the past few years, so why not use your modular cake stand to create the ultimate charcuterie platter for holiday entertaining? it’s a great departure from using a wooden board.
I hope you feel inspired to get your holiday planning on! Consider incorporating modular cake stands into your next celebration or any other styling project you have up your sleeves.
Honeycomb garland, trees, plates, napkins and cups : Momo Party
Modular Cake Stands: Celebration