I am so excited to share this DIY Reindeer Cake tutorial with you today! I created this adorable cake for our Holiday Cookie Decorating Party.
All you need to do is order a cake from your local bakery and everything else can be done at home in less than 10 min. It’s that easy!
- A chocolate buttercream cake
- Reindeer Antlers template
- Gold Glitter cardstock
- One red gumball
- Black decorating icing pen
- Draw eyes and eyelashes using the black decorating icing pen.
- Print out template. Cut the antlers out.
- On the back of the gold glitter, trace the antlers using a pencil.
- Cut the gold glitter antlers out. Insert them on top of the cake.
- Using a toothpick, insert a red gumball for the nose. Note: I gently made a tiny hole on the gumball using the tip of the scissors then, I inserted the toothpick.
I hope you enjoyed this cake tutorial idea! Tag us on instagram @twinkletwinklelittleparty if you give it a try! I can’t wait to see what you create!