Father’s Day is around the corner! Surprise your dad with one these beautiful gift ideas we selected for you!
1. Classic Two-Tie Linen Apron – Inspired by the back of the house in a bustling restaurant, this classic design is built for the consummate foodie. Ties around both neck and back, while two generous pockets help you hold onto a tool or towel. Flax-colored linen will soften with time and use and offers a blank slate for boldly colored personalization. By Mark & Graham
2. Personalized Wood Golf Ball Marker – For the avid golfers, figuring out how to mark your golf ball when you’re on the green is of the utmost importance, as no one wants to find themselves unable to mark their place. This wood golf ball marker and hat clip solves that problem in a unique and stylish way, making it among the top gifts for Dad if golf is his favorite past time. Made of oak, walnut, or mahogany wood, the golf ball marker is easy to spot and roughly 1/6 inch in thickness. The marker will be engraved with “Dad” or a first name that you specify, so that Dad will instantly know that it’s his. The back of the golf ball marker is outfitted with a magnetic clip that Dad can use to attach to his hat or golf bag. To make our dad gifts for golfers extra special, the golf ball marker and half clip comes in a keepsake black metal tin that reads “Happy Father’s Day” in silver on the lid. By Woodulike
3. Road Map/Race track screen printed Tee – This super fun tee is a blend of 50% preshrunk cotton & 50% polyester. The colors and graphics were created by a younger hipster-edgy male designer to be masculine yet creative enough to encourage imaginary play by the little kids. By Swank Turtle
4. Best Dad Ever Coffee Mug – If the dad is a coffee love, this handpainted mug is the perfect gift for him. By Morning Sunshine Shop
5. Dad & Me Conversations to Keep™ Recordable Book – This fun, together-time activity gives Dad an easy way to capture the true personalities of his children. Each page features one or two open-ended questions that Dad asks, which are written to prompt an imaginative response from the child. When the conversation is finished, Dad can play back each page with the touch of a button. By Hallmark
6. Copper Mug – The traditional vessel for serving a Moscow mule, this warm and rustic beauty will happily house all your refreshing beverages. It’s a classic and personalized design made from timeless copper. Will patina over time unless it’s polished. By Mark & Graham
I hope you can find the perfect gift for your dad on this Father’s Day!