It’s hard to believe Easter is here!
I had some leftover mini cadbury chocolate eggs and decided to come up with this easy milkshake recipe. All you need is milk, extra creamy vanilla ice cream and mini cadbury eggs!
* 3 cups extra creamy vanilla ice cream
* 3/4 cup milk (it can be any milk of your choice)
* 1 cup of mini Cadbury chocolate eggs
* scoop of ice cream (optional)
* sprinkles (optional)
* Using a blender mix together ice cream, milk and chocolate eggs.
If you want the milkshake to be looser add a little more milk. Serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream and colorful sprinkles.
Use smoothie straws or milkshake spoons. Enjoy!
Doesn’t look so yummy? The kids will love it!
Styling & Photography: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
I hope you have a blessed Easter with your families!