The Holidays will be here sooner than we think so it’s never too early to start shopping for Holiday gifts! The best part, no need to brave the long lines! For that reason, I am thrilled to share my Top Holiday Gift Picks from Uncommon Goods!
Uncommon Goods is committed to offering only products that are made in a more socially and environmentally responsible manner. Since their founding, they only feature products that contain recycled components and have not sold products containing leather, feathers or fur. Uncommon Goods is committed to selling products that do no harm to people or animals.
I am loving the mission behind Uncommon Goods and the uniqueness of their products. They offer beautiful gift ideas that are perfect for your beloved husband or dad and of course, for us, fabulous moms and boss ladies!
I hope you enjoy this roundup of my favorite holiday gifts!
- Woven Wine Tote with Glasses – It’s Wine o’clock! Wouldn’t this tote be the perfect gift for a wine lover?
- Flavor Fusion Water Bottle – I am totally crushing on this gorgeous bottle. Any person would be thrilled to get it as a Christmas gift!
- Donut Warming Mug – A coffee mug you can also warm up your donut at the same time? Genius! I am obsessed!
- Namaste Pillow – I simply adore this pillow. It’s a great reminder to be thankful for all our blessings this Holiday Season.
- Football Playbook Glasses – These super cool glasses can be the perfect gift to a sports/football lover in your life!
- Rainbow Unicorn Mug – I don’t think the ‘unicorn everything’ obsession will ever end. I love how chubby this unicorn mug is. Room for more coffee. Yiipee!
What do you think of these holiday gift picks? Let me know which one is your favorite!
Happy Shopping, friends!