This post may contain affiliate links. Twinkle Twinkle Little Party may have received payment, trade and/or products. However, I only promote products I love and all opinions stated are my own.
This is the second portion from the Valentine’s Day Tablescape Two Ways. If you haven’t seen the first post, please click here to see all the details!
I wanted to turn the same tablescape into a Galentine’s Day themed one. All I did was decorate our pink fudge heart to match our printables. Easy peasy!
Again, I replaced the fudge with sprinkles for these adorable ones with eyelashes I decorated using black decorating pen to match the printables.
I also designed printable favor tags so you can make your own pink heart fudge and send your guests home with something cute and edible!
PINK FUDGE HEART – GALENTINE’S DAY FAVORS
Adapted from Sweet & Savory Meals
What you will need:
- 20 oz white chocolate (chopped)
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- Pink gel food coloring
- Black decorating pen
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Heart containers Note: Make sure you wash them with hot water and soap.
- Printable Happy Galentine’s Day Favor Tags
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and condensed milk.
- Microwave in 20 seconds increments and stir after each one until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir well until smooth, add a few drops of pink gel food coloring.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When the fudge has harden, use a heart shape cookie cutter to cut it into heart shapes. Note: I used two different sizes. I used a small one for the leftover pieces.
- Draw eyelashes using the black decorating pen. Let it dry before placing it in the heart container.
I had fun making mini fudge hearts to top simple cupcakes! Using the same recipe I provided, add sprinkles while the mix is still soft, right before putting it in the fridge.
In addition to the printable invitation and favor tags, I also designed a 4×6 Happy Galentine’s Day Card you can also download for free if you are subscriber! Get yours here!
Styling and Photography: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
Recreate this tablescape for your own Valentine’s Day Party! Here’s your shopping list! Use code TWINKLE2 and receive 10% off. No expiration date.
PIN FOR LATER