As promised, I am sharing the step by step on how you can make these adorable baby diaper favors! It’s such a simple and sweet idea for a Baby Shower! I made them for my Goodnight Moon Inspired Baby Shower, which went live two days ago!
All you need to make them is fabric (I was happy to find this adorable fabric that perfectly matched the theme I was working on. Score!) and mini safety pins. That’s it!
Ready to make them?
SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED:
- Mini Safety Pins
- Printed Triangle template
- Trace the triangle on the back of the fabric.
2. Cut it out.
3. Fold the bottom point upward.
4. Fold sides inward.
5. Tuck the tip behind the folded sides. Secure them with a mini safety pin.
6. Tuck the corners inward. Voila! Adorable baby diaper candy holder!
7. Fill up with mini candies of your choice. (*I used SugarFina Moon & Stars Sour Gummies)
I hope you enjoyed this sweet Baby Shower Favor tutorial! Tag us @twinkletwinklelittleparty on Instagram if you give it a try!